Good facial care starts with the right steps. Add these simple steps to your daily beauty routine and you will notice your skin glow.
Step 1 Cleanse your skin
Step 1 is always to clean the skin well first. Which products do you need to clean your skin? And do you only clean with water when you have sensitive skin?
The answer is the Bubble Foam
A mild facial wash with micellar water to deeply cleanse the skin from the inside. The product is vegan & Cruelty Free, and is specially made for sensitive skin. Cleanse skin with pimples? No problem! No perfume has been added to the product. It does not dry out the skin and does not leave an oil layer.
- Apply 3 pumps to your face: on both cheeks and forehead.
- Make circular movements to spread the product.
- Rinse with warm water and then dry with a clean towel.
Step 2 Detox the skin with a pink clay mask
A pink clay mask is to glow! You detox your skin with a Pink Detox Clay Mask to get rid of all your pimples and blemishes. IZZI Cosmetics pink clay mask is vegan & cruelty-free! In addition, it contains no perfume, silicone, parabens, and is also dermatologically tested!
- You have cleaned the skin with the Bubble Foam and dried it with a clean towel.
- Apply the pink clay mask to skin and the spots where you suffer from acne, inflammation or red spots. Or apply the mask to the entire face to give a real glow.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with lukewarm water and dry the skin with a clean towel.
You get a glow on your face immediately after use! In addition, you should always remember that the Detox Mask is intended to detox. This means that the skin is deeply cleansed. All blemishes, inflammation or acne will then surface after use. Do you suffer from pimples? Then use the mask every other day for 1 week in a row. After a week you will see that all the inflammation disappears and you get a smooth skin. After that week, use the mask 2 to 3 times a week to keep up with the glow and smoothness of the skin.
Step 3 Moisturize the skin with a Gold Serum Elixir
To properly hydrate the skin after a pink clay mask, it is best to use our Golden Serum Elixir. The gold serum is useful for:
- Hyperpigmentation spots
- Red skin
- Dry skin
- Red Light District
- As a hair serum
- As a primer for make-up
- Like lip hydration
- To stimulate blood circulation
- To stimulate collagen
- To counteract the aging process
- You have cleansed the skin with the Bubble Foam and detoxed it with the Pink clay mask.
- Apply the golden serum to dry areas of the skin.
- All over the face to give a radiant glow.
- On the walls to prevent dark spots.
- On the dry ends of your hair.
- And on your lips to hydrate.
You can apply the golden serum twice a day. And if you need more hydration, you can apply it all day long.
The serum contains vanilla, which ensures that it slows down inflammation and reduces irritated red skin.
It contains gold to stimulate blood circulation. This also creates more collagen, and this is simply the fastest way to prevent skin aging preventively.
If you follow these 3 steps daily and weekly, you will see that you already immediately achieve results with your skin after 1 to 2 weeks. Your skin becomes smoother, firmer and more even. It is suitable for every skin type: dry, oily or oily skin. And whether you have acne and pimples or not, you always have a smooth and glowy skin!